Sunday, July 29, 2012

What's in my summer travel makeup bag 2012

Many of you know that I am a minimalist at heart. I don't like to collect a bunch of things I'll never use and so goes my travel makeup bag. During the summer months you'll need long wearing, sweatproof products that help to absorb oil and shine. In this video I show you how I pack my makeup for summer travel.
The roll was purchased at Ross and I'm not sure what the brand name was but it was only around $6.00

Here is the complete list of everything in my bag:

Kroger eye drops Artificial tears
La Femme Brow powder in Med. Brown
Tweezers
Safety blade
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
Lancome Artliners in Ice Carob and Brown'
L'Oreal De-Crease shadow base
Maybelline Collosal Volume express mascara in waterproof black
Kiss waterproof eyeliner in Blackest Black
Mac Matte Bronzing powder
Physicians formula Happy Booster in Rose
Milani baked powder blush in Corallina
Physicians formula Shimmer strips bronzer in Riviera Strip
Palladio Rice powder in Translucent
Ben Nye Total Cover all wheel in Sk-100
Celebre Pro foundation in Me-4 and DK-4
Revlon colorstay Mineral Mousse in Light/Medium
Smashbox Photo finish Light primer
Powder brush
Buff brush
blush brush
Fan brush
Brow brush
Fluff Brush
Small shadow brush

I carry all of my lip products in my purse. I only took the following:

Lancome lipliner in Ideal
Shu Uemura lipstick in 132
Stila Lipgloss in Kaleidoscope
Lancome lipstick in Wannabe cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...