Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Come visit me at IMATS LA 2015

 I'm so excited and honored to be asked to represent Pro Aiir at IMATS LA in Pasadena on January 16th-18th. If you have never been to IMATS and you are in the face and body Art industry you need to go. This is a great event with amazing instructors and classes and a wonderful selection of vendors.
 I will be there this year at booth # 613 with Pro Aiir. I will be doing some small demos showing Diips and Dazzle Diips brush on waterproof makeup with owner and creator of Pro Aiir Hybrid Makeup Donna Nowak and Skin Wars Star Dutch Bihary. Dutch will be sharing some of his master body painting skills.
 If you have yet to purchase your ticket go to http://www.imats.net/ Saturday is currently sold out but, tickets for Sunday are still available.
 I can't wait to meet you all and visit with all of my amazingly talented friends.
 See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...