Sunday, November 30, 2014

Why I love Holiday sets

 It's that special time of year again. That time when everything sparkles and shines and one of the most beautiful things happens with some of my favorite cosmetic lines. They do this magical thing just for me (well, maybe not just for me). They put together awesome kits and sets of typically their best selling products and usually in smaller sizes. Do you even know what that means to me? It means I can add multiple products in small sizes to my KIT!!!! AHHHH I'm screaming inside. I am a minimalist at heart, I hate big bulking packaging and even more I hate have to depot products into smaller containers so, this is EVERYTHING to my minimalist heart.
 I could really go broke during the holidays simply re-stocking my kit but, most of these products last at least til the next year for me at least.

Here are a few of my picks and some I look forward to buying every year.....

Too faced Shadow insurance primers in the Original and Champagne.

Stila Lip Glaze set.. This is an all star in my kit


I have personally been wearing the heck out of this melted kisses set. I bought mine early. I'm not sure if it is still available right now. If not get the regular size in Nude. It's amazeballs!



This is another personal favorite. The Laura Geller Baked Starter set. I love to carry the small sized blush and powder foundation in my own purse. It's a great way to try the colors in her line as well. I really enjoy Laura Gellers products. They are beautiful. Laura please come out with a pro discount so I can buy more for my kit! I love that her mineral products are pressed. big bonus for makeup that travels a lot.


These double ended eyeliners from Urban Decay are perfect for trying to keep a condensed kit.



These Bronzers from Too Faced are so gorgeous and what better way to add them to your kit than in these small sizes.

The only thing you can't find for your kit is foundations and concealers. That is something you'll just have to buy in larger sizes and decant or depot. You can even find skincare in smaller sizes but typically they are for a specific skin type. I personally keep Josie Maran Argan oil in the original and in light in my kit and it works on all of my clients.

 What are your favorite Makeup kit products? Share the wealth below or on my facebook page.

Let's get social:

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal  
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal  
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal  
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...