Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 31 Glitter and Glam challenge

 I did it!!! I made it to Day 31 and the end of this challenge. I'm so excited to share this last one with you all. This last Glam Makeup design is a Venetian Mosaic Glitter mask. The entire mask is covered in 4 different Sugar Glitters including Pasos de Oro (Gold), Calabaza (Orange), Beso (Red) and a New chunky glitter called Diamantes de Fuego (Chunky Red, Orange and Gold combination).

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me and all through the year. As with every year I look forward to growth as an Makeup Artist, a Face painting Business owner , a Cosmetic glitter Company Owner, a Makeup Artist agent and a person. I do not make new years resolutions anymore because I believe people change when they are ready to and that has been very true for me. I make changes once I am ready and have set my mind on a goal.

 This year I have begun a new chapter in my life. It was a big year for me. I made new wonderful friends and one I feel is probably my kindred spirit. I feel lucky to have added some incredible people to my life and lucky to have removed people who would bring me down. I turned 40 and as I looked at the different areas in my personal life I realized that my personal life was affecting my work life and change needed to happen but, only I could make those changes happen by starting with me. I began to take control of my health and focus on me. I'm not saying any of this wasn't painful because much of it was but, I have come out on the other side and can reflect back to see how far I've come and know that I never want to be back where I was. I only want to keep moving forward. Keep working smarter not harder and keep my priorities in check.

  I hope you will stay with me in 2016 and tag me in your posts as I LOVE to watch artists grow. It inspires me to keep doing what I am doing and to keep sharing the love. I want to encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone because growth doesn't happen when we stand still. So, here's saying goodbye to a great 2015 and may God bless 2016 in all areas of your life.

Love and Glitter kisses,
Shawna Del Real


Tag me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...